List of previous years award recipients:
2021 AGU Precipitation TC Student Award:
- Keyhan Gavahi - The University of Alabama
Title: "A multi-dimensional pattern recognition approach using deep learning for precipitation data fusion"
- Carolyn Lober - Brown University
Title: "Evaluating and Bias Correcting Daily Satellite Precipitation over the Peace-Athabasca Delta, Canada"
- Victoria McDonald - University of Washington
Title: "An exploration of kinematic wind fields derived from Doppler velocity retrievals from airborne conically scanning radar observations of snowbands during IMPACTS 2020"
- Alyssa Stansfield - Stony Brook University
Title: "Thermodynamic and Dynamic Contributions to Tropical Cyclone Precipitation Increases in Observations and Models"
- Alka Tiwari - Pordue University
Title: "Characterizing the tropical cyclone rainfall using satellite, radar-blended and gauge-based precipitation products for hydrological studies"