Participate in two contests to win #AGU100 Centennial swag bags
To celebrate #AGU100, the Near-Surface Geophysics section wants to highlight your experiences in the field! We have two initiatives for everyone to participate and be entered in a giveaway for #AGU100 Centennial swag bags and to be featured in our new website:
1) Photo-contest: submit a photo from the field, lab, office or any other images of your favorite geophysical method or instrument “in action”. Follow the instructions below to submit:
- Select your best images from the field.
- Post your images on Twitter and include the following hashtags in your post: #AGU100 #NGS100
- Submission period will remain open until May 2020 .
The best 3 images will receive an #AGU100 Centennial swag bag and will be featured in our new website.
2) Google Maps pin-contest: submit your pin/s for any of your present or past fieldsites for which a geophysical dataset exists. We just need your name, a location, name of geophysical method, and any other relevant information you want to provide (i.e. date of the dataset, additional methods, collaborators, etc…). The three submitters with the most number of pins submitted will receive an #AGU100 Centennial swag bag. The info can be submitted in two ways:
- add a pin directly to this shareable map, including a title, description, and link to data [search for the coordinates in the search box at the top of the map and select the option to ‘add pin’]
- Submit all relevant data to this form