Abstract Submissions are open! Deadline: 24 May 2018, 11:59 P.M. ET
To submit an abstract review the conference topics below and select the topic most appropriate:
- Fundamentals PM2.5 physics and chemistry
- PM2.5 and climate change
- PM2.5 remote sensing techniques
- PM2.5 metrology
- Asian haze and dust storm
- Atmospheric Brown Clouds
- Bio-PM2.5, biodefense, inactivation of bioagents
- Indoor pollution control
- Health and environment related PM2.5
- Medical and pharmaceutical applications
- Nanomaterial synthesis
- Nanoparticle and nano technology
- Urban air pollution and source apportionment
- Other PM2.5 related topics
- The abstract title is limited to 300 characters and the abstract text is limited to 2000 characters; the 2000 character limit includes spacing, punctuation and LaTeX.
- Abstracts must focus on scientific results or their application. The Program Committee may decline to consider abstracts with another focus.
- Following the abstract deadline, submitted abstracts may be moved to another appropriate session. Final decisions regarding placement of individual abstracts and sessions rests with the Program Committee.
- LaTeX is supported. Special characters are also available in the abstract management system.
- There is no limit to the number of contributed abstracts a First Author can submit.
- First authors are limited to one invited abstract.
- The person submitting the abstract will automatically be listed as the First and Presenting Author. The first author cannot be modified.
- A first author may elect to designate a co-author to present the abstract at the meeting. The presenting author must register for the meeting in order to make the presentation.
- Membership in AGU or CGU is NOT required in order to submit an abstract.
- The abstract submitter is responsible for ensuring that all co-authors have agreed to be listed on the abstract.
- A flat fee of $75 (USD) will be charged for each regular submission.
- A flat fee of $45 (USD) will be charged for each student submission.
- The only method of payment accepted for abstract fees is by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express).
- There is no fee for persons residing in Qualifying Low Income Countries and Lower Middle Income Countries.
- The abstract submission fee is a non-refundable processing fee, and not based on approval of your abstract submission or attendance.
- The abstract submission fee does not register you for the meeting. Separate registration fees apply. Registration will be open May 2018.
- Do not withdraw a paid abstract submission if edits are needed or to begin a new submission. Submissions may be edited at any time after submission and prior to the abstract submission deadline. Refunds will not be issued for abstracts that are withdrawn and resubmitted.
Oral and Poster Presentations
- If you prefer a poster presentation you may request one. These requests will be honored by the Program Committee.
- Oral and poster presenters will have the opportunity to upload their ePoster on the AJM2018 Meeting ePoster site prior to the meeting; details about how to upload ePosters will be distributed to poster presenters in late June 2018.
- Oral presentations are not guaranteed. Oral sessions are allocated by the Program Committee based on the total number of submissions received to a session, and oral presentations are assigned by the Session Conveners.
- Submission of an abstract carries with it the obligation to give a presentation in the designated manner assigned. It also grants the society organizers permission to publish the abstract in the meeting program.
- Once assigned by the Program Committee and scheduled by the session convener, the date and time of the presentation will not be changed; presenters are advised not to arrange travel until acceptance notification is issued in late June with assigned session dates and times. The presentations may be scheduled during abstract sessions 17-20 October 2018.
- Invited Authors will receive an invitation from the session convener sent from the submission site. The invitation will include a link to submit directly to the session; invited authors must submit the abstract via the link included in the invitation. If the abstract is not submitted through the formal invitation, the abstract will not have an invited status listing.
- A person may accept one invitation to submit one invited abstract.
- Session conveners will not be allowed to present an invited talk in a session they are convening. However, conveners may submit a contributed abstract to a session they are convening.
- Invited authors do not receive waived or discounted abstract fees, registration fees, or travel reimbursement.
In late June, abstract acceptance notices will be sent and the Final Program will be available online by.