- Attendees from most countries will be required to obtain a visa to enter the People's Republic of China. Attendees can apply for a Chinese visa through a travel agency or directly at the nearest Chinese embassy.
- If attendees apply for a tourist visa, which will allow you attend the conference and sight-see, an official visa invitation letter will not be needed from BISMIS. A visa is not required for ordinary passport holders from Singapore, Brunei and Japan to visit China for up to 15 days for business, sightseeing, visiting relatives, friends or transit.
- Once you have paid your meeting registration, we will issue you an official invitation letterwith CAS seal (also called Authorised Notification Form for Visa Application) that is required when applying for your visa to China. This letter will also include your detailed traveler information.
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Require invitation letter for AGU JING Meeting 2018”
the below required information for the official invitation letter:
- Full Name (exactly as it appears on your passport)
- Passport Number
- Your Nationality
- The dates you expect to arrive and depart China
- Name of the CITY you will apply to for a Chinese visa
- Your Paper ID: (main conference or Workshop)
- Email address
- Please note that due to the large expected number of inquiries, we can only reply to visa application queries AFTER you have registered for the meeting. General visa information should be obtained from your local China Consulate.
For additional details, visit http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/eng.