Special Events (tentative)
Post-Conference Study Tour
(08:00-18:00, October 16, 2018)
Arranged by the Conference organizers, this study tour includes Emperor Qin's Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses and Han YangLing Museums.
Emperor Qin’s Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, “the Eighth Wonder of the World” is a world cultural heritage site. It is among the top archaeological excavations of the 20th century. Han YangLing Museums is the first entire underground museum in the world to use the advanced protection technology.
- Mount CuiHua National Park and Southern Wutai
- City tour: including the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, North Square, and Shaanxi History Museum
- Mount Huashan, is one of five famous mountains in China. Known for its high peaks and steep cliffs
- Qianling Mausoleum, Famen Temple
- The 2011 Xi’an World Horti-Exposition