The following College of Fellows committee contributed to the creation of a new journal as well as hosting an event in China to celebrate AGU’s Centennial year.
Perspectives of Earth and Space Scientists is a Gold Open Access collection of memoirs, essays, and insights by AGU Fellows and other invited authors reflecting on important scientific discoveries, advances, and events in Earth and space science.
Other Centennial-related CoF activities:
- Centennial event in China
- Discussions with Committee on International Participation to focus on ways to create link between two groups in the future
- Creation of a link between College of Fellows and the Thriving Earth Exchange
Committee chair: John Farrington
, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Charles Chappell, Vanderbilt University
- Jibamitra Ganguly, University of Arizona
- Jerry Goldstein, Southwest Research Institute
- Eileen Hofmann, Old Dominion University
- Brian Kennett, Australian National University
- Jai Syvitski, University of Colorado-Boulder
- Kevin Trenberth, National Center for Atmospheric Research
- Kathy Whaler, University of Edinburgh