Earth and Planetary Surface Processes

View Only

Office Hours: Preparing Honors Nomination packets: Which honor(s) should I target?

• 1.  Office Hours: Preparing Honors Nomination packets: Which honor(s) should I target?

Posted 09-23-2022 11:46
    Please join the Biogeosciences Section's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee today, 23 September from 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET, as they hold "office hours" to help prepare potential nominators and nominees for AGU honors (medals, awards, prizes, fellowship, and lectures) with the knowledge, skills, and feedback they need to put together an outstanding packet.

In this session, LaToya Myles, the Chair of the AGU Honors & Recognition Committee, will present an overview of the AGU Honors program with the goal of answering the question, "Which honor(s) should I target?" Most of the hour will be dedicated to Q&A related to this question.

REGISTER TO ATTENDhttps://agu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYscO-vrzIuH92spGut4Ioh5_CV5cFLpRdT

If you cannot attend today's event, the next event in the series will be held next Friday, 30 September from 2:00 - 3:00 PM ET.