The Virtual Poster Showcase (VPS) is a low-cost and high-value online poster presentation opportunity that allows students to share their research without having to travel to a conference. Students are guided through the essential peer-review process, during which they learn to evaluate each other’s research.
Who can participate?
- Undergraduate students (pursuing a bachelor’s, bachelor’s honors, or associate’s degree)
- Graduate students (pursuing a master’s or Ph.D.)
- Beginning in Spring 2017, select high school students will also be participating
What do you get from participating?
Submission Deadline: 13 March 2018, 11:59 P.M. ET
- Students receive a citation for their abstract and a certificate of participation after completion of the showcase. Additionally, VPS abstracts will be included in AGI's GeoRef database.
- The first prize winners of the graduate and undergraduate showcases will receive funding toward lodging and airfare as well as a complimentary registration for the 2018 Fall Meeting.